Ranger 12 Pack Sog Knives.
Ideal Day Pack for Scouting
The SOG Ranger is no stranger to a quick trip scouting game trails or hiking the local mountain. Its quick-adjust shoulder straps, hip belt, and sheet suspension keep it comfortable all day long and the pack houses plenty of options for storage and organization.
- Sternum strap with whistle gives carrier an emergency audio alert
- Built-in hydration sleeve with hose pass-through allows easy access to water (hydration bladder sold separately).
- Internal tablet sleeve keeps electronics safe.
- Impact-resistant top panel with internal organization to safely secure and stow valuables such as glasses, camera, binoculars, and phone.
- 2mm PE sheet suspension to distribute weight for comfortability.
- Front external organization pocket to keep accessories in place for quick access.
The main compartment has an interior zippered pocket and a padded tablet sleeve, the molded top contains a small organizing system for quick access items, the front organizer pocket with more interior sleeves, and a hydration carry to keep you hydrated. Any extra or bulky gear can be cinched on to the pack's side compression straps or attached to the Hypalon MOLLE field. For quick excursions, this 12L pack carries everything you need.
Rubicon 100oz/3l Hydration Plus Cargo Pack Camelbak.
Camelbak's largest and most advanced multi-day assault pack positions the water weight around your hips for a lower and more stable center of gravity.
- Mil Spec Antidote® 3L Lumbar Reservoir stabilizes the water weight on your hips
- Composite MOLLE webbing on shoulder harness and internal panel allows additional gear carry
- Internal composite MOLLE panel allows you to customize the location of essential gear/pouches
- Contoured back panel and fully-adjustable padded waist belt
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to main compartment
- Low-profile, padded side pockets protect critical gear
- Lower access zipper allows you to quickly stash or grab an item from the main compartment
- Deployable internal panel enables the creation of upper/lower compartments in main cargo
X1a3 Pack Eberlestock.
The newest model of the X1 family, the X1A3, comes with a number of improvements. Features include:
- Big tubular front pockets that form a stable cradle for your bow.
- Centerline rifle scabbard. Improved, wide tapered profile scabbard holds all types of long guns, from Shotguns to ARs.
- Improved Ripcord Bow Tether provides excellent stability for bow carrying, and allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack.
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets.
- Gossamer polycarbonate framesheet, providing more support and better suited for packing heavier loads. The frame is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex II frame, so you can customize the fit and function of the pack to meet your personal preferences!
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness.
Team Elk Pack Eberlestock.
The Team Elk pack is one of the greatest all-around hunting packs ever created. It has a unique set of best-in-class features, including fold-away rifle scabbard, built-in bow carrier, Intex-II tubular aluminum frame, dual full-depth spotting scope and hydration pockets, grapple-compression straps, and more! As a unique feature to the Team Elk pack, we've added zip-and-flip covers to the scabbard and bow carrier, so that when not carrying a gun or bow, they serve as fully enclosed pockets. At 3100 cubic inches (51 liters), the Team Elk pack hits the sweet spot in hunting pack size. It serves well as a day pack but is also great for shorter multi-day trips, and is a great game hauler. Has both front-loading and top-loading access.
Designed to appeal to all hunters and popular all over the world.
Treehouse Pack Mystery Ranch.
Perfect Pack for Treestand Hunters
The Mystery Ranch Treehouse pack is a hanging gear quiver designed for tree stand hunters.
Featuring quiet, interior fabrication and a rigid structure, the two-zipper access allows the face panel to open to 45 degrees, securing its contents from falling out and allowing one-handed access.
- 500D Cordura Fabric
- Two-zipper access to main compartment with attachment lid
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Color: Birch Bark or Coyote
- Cubic Inches: 1892
- Weight: 4.6lbs (2.1kg)
The Mystery Ranch Treehouse has multiple interior sleeves and pockets, as well as MOLLE webbing on both the inside and outside of the pack for customized accessory attachment. Front Compression straps provide secure attachment for a bow or lightweight stand and side water bottle pockets and compression securely fit tripods, bow hangers, or other tree stand gear.