Phantom Sniper Pack Eberlestock.
Carry Your Rifle in Comfort
The design of the Eberlestock Phantom Sniper Pack makes it easy to incorporate a rifle into a mid-size pack that's ready to handle whatever you can throw at it.
The Eberlestock Phantom Sniper Pack comes equipped with the company's trademarked Backscabbard design and features front-loading capabilities along with interior pockets, MOLLE-ready storage racks and fold-down main-compartment dividers to help organize gear.
- Comes in black, coyote brown or multicam
- Provides 2,200 cubic inches of storage space
- Total weight: 10.5 pounds
- Measures 27 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches
The Eberlestock Phantom Sniper Pack also allows users to carry 6 liters of water and features a G1RC pull-out rain cover.
Edc Transit Sling Vertx.
Perfect for Off-Body Carry and EDC
The Vertx EDC Transit Sling bag gives CCW holders a bag that allows for quick and unimpeded access to their personal-defense gun in an off-body carry rig that is designed for speed and efficiency.
The Vertx EDC Transit Sling bag is built with a hook-and-loop fabric field, along with the company's trademarked Tactigami organizing system. The pack is also MOLLE-compatible, so versatility is unmatched. The pack is constructed from Cordura fabric for the ultimate in ruggedness.
- Total size (in inches): 17x11x6
- Storage capacity: 1,122 cubic inches
- Weights 2 pounds, 9.4 ounces
The Vertx EDC Transit Sling bag is constructed with an orbital strap design, which ensures that users can quickly transition from back to front to access their firearm.
Echo-Sigma Ranger Range Bag Echosigma Emergency Systems.
When is a range bag not just a range bag? When it can save your life in a dozen
Introducing the Echo-Sigma Ranger, a range bag that's pre-built with everything you need to have a successful day in the field. This is the same kit that Echo-Sigma owner Jack Nouri carries with him when he competes at USPSA, IDPA and other national shooting competitions. Jack tinkered and experimented with configurations for this bag for over two years before it became ready for your next excursion. Safety is everyone's #1 priority when working with firearms but on that rare occasion when things go wrong, the Echo-Sigma Ranger is stocked to handle issues from the smallest of booboos to the worst case scenario. With both a basic first aid kit and a trauma kit, you can venture forth with confidence that you're equipped for any eventuality. Let's face it, most sport shooting, hunting and ranch work doesn't happen within earshot of civilization. With this in mind the Ranger also comes standard with an Echo-Sigma Compact Survival Kit. Jam packed with essentials to keep you alive in case you find yourself stuck in BLM land or the tail end of the back 40. Range time is frequently also tool time for a lot of us, so why have to make trips back to the truck to get that tool or part? The Echo-Sigma Ranger helps you keep everything you need on hand with an amazing custom fitted folding organizer that fits perfectly into the main compartment of the backpack. With an array of pockets and velcro configurable panels, you can keep your gear as organized as you like. Jack has personally had having tools and parts on hand get him out of several sticky situations, both in training and at major national matches.
- Echo-Sigma Get Home Pack
- Echo-Sigma Compact First Aid Kit
- 1 pair 4" scissors
- 1 pair 3" tweezers
- 1 first aid reference card
- 20 plastic bandages
- 12 alcohol swabs
- 10 wet wipes
- 10 antiseptic swabs
- 3 sting relief swabs
- 4 pain relief tablets
- 2 3"x3" sterile gauze pads
- 1 2"x5yd. gauze roll
- 1 5"x9" sterile abdominal dressing
- 1 0.5"x2.5yd. roll of tape
- Access to 14 exclusive online training videos
- Echo-Sigma Compact Trauma Kit
- 1 Condor Outdoor Rip-Away EMT Lite Pouch
- 1 C.A.T. Combat Tourniquet
- 1 N.A.R. Emergency Trauma Dressing 6
- 1 N.A.R. Compressed Gauze
- 1 Pair Trauma Shears
- 1 Rolls Adhesive Dressing Tape
- 1 Pair N.A.R. Black Talon Nitrile Gloves
- Echo-Sigma Compact Survival Kit
- 1 Compass
- 1 Emergency Whistle
- 1 Emergency Blanket by Coghlan
- 1 BIC Brand Butane Disposable Lighter
- 1 Magnesium Fire Started w/ Flint Striker
- 50" Duct Tape
- 1 Bottle of Water Purification Tablets by Coghlan
- 2 Chemical Light Sticks by Coghlan
- ’1 Live Fire Sport Emergency Fire Starter
- 40 Waterproof Matches by Coghlan's
- 2 BIC Brand Ball Point Pens
- 1 Pad of Paper
- 1 Set of Earplugs
- Back Pack Main Compartment Organizer
- Hook and Loop Modular Panels and Pouches
- Two panels with elastic keeper
- One 4.5"W x 8.5"H x 1.5"D pouch with mesh window and flap closure
- Two 4.5"H x 8.5"W x 1.5"D pouch with Vinyl window and flap closure
- Semi-rigid construction to keep insert in form for easy deployment
- Grab handle
- Two (2) Dual Pistol Magazine Pouches (four total magazines)
- Leather Work Gloves
- Emergency Poncho
- Hand Warmers
Edc Gamut 18 Hour Backpack Vertx.
Carries Everything You Need and More
The Vertx EDC Gamut Backpack is an ideal pack for anyone looking to develop a full load-out for EDC, bugging out or any other venture that demands a heavy-duty pack.
The Vertx EDC Gamut Backpack is packed with features, giving users standard organization options and rugged reliability found on standard packs while still incorporating new functionality designed for professionals.
- Total dimensions (in inches): 22x14x7
- Holds 2,156 cubic inches
- Total weight: 4 pounds
The Vertx EDC Gamut Backpack is sold in the company's Bracken color finish.
- Size of bag is 7" X 14" X 22"
- Maximum capacity 28 liters
- Sized to fit a 15" laptop in addition to a full sized hand-gun
- Front of pack opens completely for mass accessibility
- Insert compatible reinforced internal pocket
- Full fold, loop lined concealment draw frame enables quick access to arms and opens flat for customized organization
- Dual-sized pockets feature additional storage capacity and cinch-down side pockets with elasticized straps
- Multiple internal organizational pockets
- 1919 modular webbing on shoulder straps provide additional attachment points for accessories
- Zippered, side compartmental pockets on each side of bag
- Hide-out convertible front flap acts as an additional load sling or stows away to real MOLLE field
Echo-Sigma Get Home Pack Echosigma Emergency Systems.
The Echo-Sigma Get Home Pack is just the right size to get the job done. Featuring four compartments, most with organizers and zippered pockets, which give you unlimited options when it comes to stashing and stowing your gear however you'd like.
- Stress Point Reinforced Stitching keeps things from coming apart at the wrong time
- Hydration Compatible so you won't need to stop for your water break
- MOLLE attachment points throughout, lets you build out your gear the way you like
- Organizer Panels and zippered pockets let you organize your gear for fast access
- Name Tag/Morale patch panel
- Volume: 1362 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
SPECS: Cubic Inches: 1,362 / Weight: 3 lbs / Dimensions: Main compartment 18"H x 10"W x 5"D, 2nd Compartment 15"H x 8"W x 2"D, Front Top Compartment 4"H x 7"Wx 2.5"D, Front Bottom.